Check out our lineup of star-studded bartenders for Mix + Mingle on October 19!
6 pm â€” Dan Thomas, The Red Lion Inn/Hotel on North
6:30 pm â€” Eric Rudgunas, John Andrews Farmhouse Restaurant
7 pm â€” Jane Burns, Allium, teaming up with Dawn Masiero, Guidoâ€™s Fresh Marketplace
7:30 pm â€” Amy Mendes, Mezze Bistro + Bar teaming up with Yuki Cohen, Methuselah Bar & Lounge
8 pm â€” Mary Vaughan, Allium, teaming up with Nancy Thomas, Mezze Restaurant Group
*Â Â Â *Â Â Â *
Fire Roasted Catering will present locally sourced house-made charcuterie, their famous wood-roasted spinnin’ chickens and all the fixin’s for this event.
*Â Â Â *Â Â Â *
Now through September 21, 2015
What is it?
A fun summer season filled with delicious interpretations of award-winning botanical spirits made in the Berkshires of Western Mass.
NY Times-favorite, Cool Hunting- and Playboy-featured, locally made spirits.
We have some really good gin happening here. The â€œ#1 craft gin in the country,â€ according to The NY Times. The Washington Post called it their â€œnew favorite in American gins.â€
Every bar in the Berkshire region where Greylock Gin is available. (See participant list below.)
From now until September 21st. Slated between the equinoxes, itâ€™s a full-on Summer of Greylock Gin.
WIN A SPIRITED ESCAPE TO THE BERKSHIRES!
Hashtag a photo of your favorite Greylock Gin cocktail in Instagram with #summerofgreylock and @berksfarmtable and be entered into a drawing to win an overnight stay in the Berkshires, a delicious farm-to-table dinner and a tour and tasting at Berkshire Mountain Distillers. Details coming soon.
#summerofgreylock #berkshirespirits #craftcocktail #madeintheberkshires
#drinkwhereyoulive #berkshirebartender #raisetheberkshirebar
SUMMER OF GREYLOCK GIN PARTICIPANTS
The following restaurants, bars and shops will offer special craft cocktails and tastings featuring Greylock Gin throughout the summer:
Special thanks to our supporters:
GREYLOCK GIN RECIPES
EVENTS WHERE SUMMER OF GREYLOCK GIN WILL BE SHAKEN AND STIRRED
- Cranwell Spa & Golf Resort Tuesdays in Lenox â€” spirits tastings on the Mansion Terrace â€” every Tuesday throughout the summer
- Berkshire Mountain Distillersâ€™ Sheffield tasting room â€” tours every hour on Friday and Saturday (first tour at 12 pm â€“ last tour at 4 pm)
- Berkshire Mountain Distillersâ€™ Sheffield tasting room â€” guest bartender mixers on Saturdays in July and August
- Nejaimeâ€™s Wine Cellars, Stockbridge â€” tasting on July 16 from 3 to 6 pm
- Plaza Package Store, Great Barrington â€” tasting on July 17 from 4 to 6 pm
- Nejaimeâ€™s Wine Cellars, Lenox â€” tasting on July 23 from 3 to 6 pm & August 13 from 3 to 6 pm
- Spirited Wines, Lenox â€” July 24 from 4 to 7 pm
- Guidoâ€™s Fresh Marketplace in Great Barrington â€” Jane Burns, Mezze Bistro bartender, mixing refreshing cocktails starring Greylock Gin on Saturday, July 25 from 2 to 5 pm
- Berkshire Wine & Liquor, Pittsfield â€” July 30 from 4 to 6 pm
- Tanglewoodâ€™s Food & Wine Classic, Lenox â€”Thursday, August 13 – Sunday, August 16
- Allium Restaurant + Bar, Great Barrington â€” Summer of Greylock Dance Party on Friday, August 14 at 11 pm
- Dalton American Legion, LenoxÂ â€” Farm to Table Wine & Food Extravaganza on Friday, August 21 from 6 to 9 pm
- Table & Vine, Springfield â€” Thursday, August 27 from 4 to 7 pm and Thursday, September 10 from 4 to 7 pm
(available for purchase at Berkshire Mountain Distillers tasting room in Sheffield, Mass.)
About Berkshire Mountain Distillers
Berkshire Mountain Distillers is one of the founding members of the craft distiller movement and the Berkshiresâ€™ first legal distillery since prohibition. Visitors can sample award-winning artisanal spirits including this summers’ star Greylock Gin, plus Ragged Mountain Rum, Ice Glen Vodka, Berkshire Bourbon and New England Corn Whiskey.
Take a tour and visit their tasting room in Sheffield, Mass. Complimentary tastings are available on site on Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 12 to 5 pm with one-hour tasting tours starting on the hour on Friday and Saturday from 12 â€“ 4 pm. Tours are $10 per person; maximum of 20 people per tour. In addition, private tours are available for groups of 10 or more when scheduling is more flexible.Email email@example.com for more info.
356 South Main Street, Sheffield, Mass.
BerkshireMountainDistillers.com | 413.229.0219
Special thanks to our founding sponsors: