BF&T’s two ChefX events in April were a hit and we’re excited to do it again!
The Hudson event at The Crimson Sparrow was well received and we sold as many tickets as possible given the last-minute demand for the dinner. The Berkshire-based event at Allium in Great Barrington was great and interest for guest seats was sky high. The phone was ringing off the hook day of and we could not accommodate the many guests who wanted a seat at the table. (A good problem to have!)
Both ChefX experiences were lively and fun, the food was interesting and delicious, chefs had a great time and we’ve heard from many participating restaurants that they are seeing new guests visit as a result of ChefX. The plan is working…
We had terrific coverage in regional media outlets. Here are a few articles and radio segments which resulted from the events:
- Heritage Radio Network – 4/24/13
- Border Crossing – Hudson Made (4/5/13)
- Hudson Valley Chefs Cook Up Berkshire Banquet – The Berkshire Eagle (5/1/13)
- A Culinary Exchange Between the Berkshires & Hudson Valley – Rural Intelligence (4/1/13)
- Berkshire Hudson Chefs Swap Places in April – The Rogovoy Report (3/24/13)
- Chefs Across the Border – Gossips of Rivertown (3/24/13)
- Look for an article about ChefX in the June issue of Berkshire Magazine!
We are taking a break from ChefX events for the summer but will get busy planning in September for late fall 2013 and winter 2014. If you have any thoughts about what you’d like to see in the next ChefX rendition, send an email to Berkshire Farm & Table at <firstname.lastname@example.org>. We’d love to hear from you!
Photos courtesy of Angela Cardinali