ChefX Dinner Details
On Monday, April 29, Allium Restaurant + Bar in Great Barrington will host five esteemed chefs from the Hudson Valley including:
- Benjamin Freemole + John McCarthy III, The Crimson Sparrow, Hudson, NY
- Hugh Horner of Helsinki Hudson, Hudson, NY
- Jon Spoto and Chip Chiappinelli from Grazin’ Diner, Hudson, NY
- Jeff Gimmel of Swoon Kitchenbar, Hudson, NY
- Josephine Proul of Local 111 in Philmont, NY
The ChefX Berkshires dinner on Monday, April 29 will begin at 6:30 pm and feature five courses presented by the five participating Hudson Valley-based chefs. Allium Restaurant + Bar is located at 42/44 Railroad Street in Great Barrington, Mass. For directions to the dinner, visit Allium’s website (www.alliumberkshires.com) or call 413.528.2118. To purchase tickets for the Monday, April 29 event at Allium in Great Barrington, visit EVENTBRITE at http://chefx-april29-hudsoninberkshires.eventbrite.com
The cost per person for each dinner is $100 and does not include meal gratuity, beverages or tax. Dinner tickets will be available online via Eventbrite and a small service fee will apply. Tickets will not be made available from the hosting restaurants.
Allium Restaurant + Bar. Photos by Jason Houston.