ChefX Dinner Details
On Monday, April 29, Allium Restaurant + Bar in Great Barrington will host five esteemed chefs from the Hudson Valley including:
- Benjamin Freemole + John McCarthy III, The Crimson Sparrow, Hudson, NY
- Hugh Horner of Helsinki Hudson, Hudson, NY
- Jon Spoto and Chip Chiappinelli from Grazinâ€™ Diner, Hudson, NY
- Jeff Gimmel of Swoon Kitchenbar, Hudson, NY
- Josephine Proul of Local 111 in Philmont, NY
The ChefX Berkshires dinner on Monday, April 29 will begin at 6:30 pm and feature five courses presented by the five participating Hudson Valley-based chefs. Allium Restaurant + Bar is located at 42/44 Railroad Street in Great Barrington, Mass. For directions to the dinner, visit Alliumâ€™s website (www.alliumberkshires.com) or call 413.528.2118. To purchase tickets for the Monday, April 29 event at Allium in Great Barrington, visit EVENTBRITE at http://chefx-april29-hudsoninberkshires.eventbrite.com
The cost per person for each dinner is $100 and does not include meal gratuity, beverages or tax. Dinner tickets will be available online via Eventbrite and a small service fee will apply. Tickets will not be made available from the hosting restaurants.
Allium Restaurant + Bar. Photos by Jason Houston.